Tuesday, August 22, 2006

53 days to my next Cruise!

I am going through what I consider to be "cruise withdrawals." Considering I cannot swim, I have no idea why I enjoy being afloat for days at a time. But I really do.

It has been 8 months since my last cruise (last December); so I am actually longing for the pampering service that I receive on a cruise ship.

Each year, for the past 7 years, I along with a group of avid readers have vacationed together on the African American Book Club Summit at Sea. This October would have been our 8th annual literary adventure. Due to circumstances beyond our control, the event was postponed until 2007. So my cruise "Jones" really set in. Not to fear, many of my fellow cruise addicts (and AABCS participants) deciding to still go on a cruise, during our annual time slot, the third week in October.

So in 53 days we set sail for our Family and Friends Cruise and I can't wait!

1 comment:

Nina Foxx said...

Me too! Me Too! Ihave some treats in store. Can you say "Pajama Party"?