Sunday, October 30, 2005

A Week to Recoup

I have been back exactly one week from the 6th annual AABCS cruise, and I guess I am finally rested. I had a fantastic time, and really enjoyed hanging out with all of my old and new friends. I look forward to this event each year, as it is the only time I see many of my e-mail/phone buddies and I always leave inspired and ready to write the great American Novel.

It is so amazing to see so much talent on on cruise ship. I must boast that we really do have the "bestest" :-) group of authors in the world attending this event. My friend Nina, actually blogged from the ship, but the ship's connection is SO SLOW, I didn't even try. My son told me that he got all my e-mails after I was back.

Well, thanks to everyone who helped make this event a success. Mary Jones, Peggy Hicks, Jan Emanuel, and of course our hard working husbands! To the authors "MUA" (big kisses), to the participants {{{{{{big hugs}}}}}}}; and to our supports many thanks.

I promise to come back a write a little more, but right now I am trying to post the gazillion pictures we took to shutterfly. Check the AABCS web site (http://www..summitatsea.com) for updates and for the answer to the mystery question... Where to next year???

No comments: