Monday, September 26, 2005

Home Again, Home Again...

Rita is over, and we are back home. We got power, we got wine, life is good.

O.K. What did I miss? I turned in to watch my favorite night on UPN, Monday, and it was all jacked up!!! On "One on One" the show has gone "Saved by the Bell"; "All of Us" is missing ELISE NEAL, so what all of us is there? As a black women (and trust me I have been one for a long damn time) this show has gone out to left field. Who the hell would move back in with there ex-husband? No one I know. I am watching my FAVORITE show "Girlfriends" now, Lord, I hope you haven't jacked this one up too. Ya' need to talk to your audience before you start messing up a great line-up.

I love me some Chris Rock, but the new show “Everybody Hates Chris” is really jacked up!!!! First, every last scene of the first episode was on the previews/commercials. I feel like I stepped into someone’s diary. HELLO!!!! We do not need someone to narrate an entire show to us, even if it is Chris Rock. And… the little boy that plays Chris, as cute as he can be, IS NOT FUNNY. Work with me people!!!!!

What the hell has happen to “Black People’s Night on TV? Monday night football is looking good to me right now.

1 comment:

tia said...

I thought that was rather retarded too that Neesee moved back in with Robert (on All of Us). (Ain't no way in the world you-know-who would EVER be moving back in with ME!!)

On the show, they said Tia's character left because her and Robert broke up. The quote was that "a creative decision was made at the beginning of the season to focus on divorced parents Robert and Neesee instead of on Tia, Robert and Neesee." They basically wrote her off because the show was on the verge of being cancelled and the writers felt they had to make the show unpredictable.

Oh, and I agree -- that narrative on the Chris show is hella irritating.

I stopped watching Black folks' TV. I just spend my evening in my study working. Much more fun. ;)